SIPX provides a faster and easier way to create digital course reading lists by bringing together a wide variety of content data, pricing, copyright information and library holdings in one spot. In doing so, SIPX reduces students’ costs while also reducing the liability of unauthorized use of materials to your school. Learn how you can best use it with the following resources.
- Getting started with SIPX
- Creating a Reading List (video length 3:18)
- How to: Add Readings to Courses
- Making the most of your Reading List (video length 2:58)
- Analytics: For Instructors
- Analytics: For Administrators
- SIPX Administrator Guide
- Integrating SIPX with your LMS
- Use SIPX to Navigate the Course Materials Copyright Maze
- SIPX Logo (red)
Get Help from SIPX
We’re available to help you make the best use of SIPX within your institution. Please get in touch!